Nonprofit strategist. Operational ombudsman. Helping organizations create the change they want to see.
- Field-to-executive level experience in marketing communications, development, fiscal oversight, HR and technology
- Extensive background in advancing marginalized communities through DEIB (diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging) work
- Tech, digital, and social media innovator while respecting traditional methods of outreach to connect audiences
- Adept at tying mission to revenue to drive fundraising results of campaigns ranging from $20K to $65M
- Marcomm expert, skilled storyteller, adept at aligning mission, programming/product with community need and consumer demand
- Adaptive leadership approach to addressing complex, complicated and chaotic organizational issues
- Local, regional and nationally-recognized successes across the nonprofit sector
- Impactful career has emphasized meeting people where they are to better individual lives and build stronger communities.
Programming & Partnership Samples